MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All of my tutorials are written by me Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.If you feel that I have used something that is copyrighted to you or someone you know.....please let me know so that I can remove it or ask consent to use it.. Do NOT claim as your own or alter them in any way. Hotlinking is strictly prohibited. If you would like to use my tuts in your PSP groups, please use a text link only.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Wanna Play!!!



Open up the Missy template.....Copy and past it onto a new canvas... Make your background white.
Next add dropshadows to your template..... Now pick a tube of choice... Mine is of Ismarel Rac, so I can't supply it... Now add your text.. Add any finishing touches you would like... Remember to add your water mark.. Thats it simple tutorial...:)

Link for Missy Template
http://www.4shared.com/file/165783324/5f145e26/missy_tagtemplate271.html

No comments:

Post a Comment