MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All of my tutorials are written by me Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.If you feel that I have used something that is copyrighted to you or someone you know.....please let me know so that I can remove it or ask consent to use it.. Do NOT claim as your own or alter them in any way. Hotlinking is strictly prohibited. If you would like to use my tuts in your PSP groups, please use a text link only.

Friday, December 18, 2009

All Gothed up...

Photobucket

Supplies::Tube, font, and an Awesome PTU scrapkit by Gina((KiKeka Scraps)) called Tickle Me Emo HERE

Open a 600x600 image background transparent.
Open up your scrap kit and look for one of the background,copy and paste as a new layer...
Now open your pink and black flowers, paste them as new layers.. Place them at the bottom of the tag... Add a nice dropshadow to them..Now open up your pink and white jewelry beads, copy and paste them to your liking... Look at my tag as a reference....
Next open up one of the "Tickle me Emo" flags/banners, I used the pink one..
Copy and paste as new layer at the top of your tag...:)
Now find one of your pink hearts with the little spider web, and spider on it...From the kit..
Copy and paste as new layer, add a nice little dropshadow to it..
Next add your tube ,paste as new layer, now you may use the cute little poser girl tubes, that are in the kit... :) I just chose my own tube... heheh..
Adda nice dropshadow to it...
Now lastly add your font, and all copyrights.. and your done..
>>>>> I can't supply the animated stars in my tag, because I don't know who created them....But feel free to use any star animation..<<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment